1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I know I'm bisexual but...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by KJHIKONFan, Jul 12, 2016.

1. KJHIKONFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I identify as bisexual but sometimes I wonder if that's wrong of me to do so. Don't get me wrong, I feel both attracted to men and women therefore bisexual, however. When I picture my future...I always imagine a man, I always see myself walking down the isle with a man and not a woman. I have always been a very filial person, and I always imagine having a child with my husband. I've begun to wonder if because I can't imagine myself with a woman in the end, if I really am not bisexual. Or maybe I'm just making a big deal of nothing.

(Thoughts?)

~Femme~

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is usually the result of social conditioning. We grow up believing we will marry the opposite sex and live "happily ever after." The media, tradition, and religion engrains it into our brain at a young age.

That's not to say you won't marry a woman, but you've likely just always pictured yourself marrying a man because it's the most common order of things.

My fiance is male. I could've been happy with a woman, but to be honest, being with a man is just easier. My sister would've disowned any woman I married or not shown up to the wedding at least. When I was dating a woman, she said she'd never be allowed around her kids, etc... I wouldn't want to put my significant other through that.