1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I or shouldn't I?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Gardenlady, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Gardenlady

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't know what to do. I have thoughts of what it would be like to be with another female. I am married. I am happy with my marriage. To I look for a discrete fling? If so how do I do that? I feel like I would know after being with a woman weather or not it's worth pursuing? I have never cheated on my husband. We have been together for 12 years. Bah! This fills up my head too much!

2. AngelLikesSpace

Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it would be a good idea to try talking to your husband about it and making sure he's okay with it. A "discrete fling" could still be considered cheating to him if he would find out about it.

3. Gardenlady

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    He has told me to hang out with my girl friends more. (Some of them are gay) and just have fun. We have talked about me experimenting with a female and he is ok with it but doesn't want to know about it. He asks me to be honest if he asks and to talk with him if it is going in a more serious direction. He wants me to be happy and healthy. We have an open ish relationship but not open when it comes to talking about it with our extended family. It's all so confusing. We don't want our children finding out or our coworkers. That's more of the descrete part I guess. My husband doesn't want to know because he wants it to be my own feelings without his input influencing me in either direction.