1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super confused... again

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Dungeon, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Dungeon

So this post is the 3rd thread I have posted and I had finally thought that I had found out my orientation. Turns out, I am still questioning. :confused:

So, in the first maybe 12 years of my life, I had thought I was straight. Then after some boy had touched me in class (not even in a sexual way) I realized how much I liked it. In fact, I don't think I would have even enjoyed the contact as much as I had if a girl had touched me. After a little while I had realized I was bi. Cool, right? No. After that I pretty much just got more and more gay (not a bad thing, I was actually kinda hoping this would happen. Long story short, I say bi but my orientation would actually be homo-romantic bisexual but hetero-amorous. Pretty hard to explain right?). So I was like "Cool, finally I will be able to say that I am simply gay." So, I have only come out to two people, and one of them was a boy that I have a big crush on. So, I tell him I am gay. He didn't mind, but I was hoping he was gay to because I like him, and then I find that he is asexual. So nothing happened. lol
    I have accepted the fact that I am bi and lean more towards the gay side. That's fine with me. The problem I am having now is that I am starting to feel more straight (or at least what I think is straight). What I am talking about is how I respond to boys and girls. If a girl approaches me and asks me a question, I blush and get really awkward. This doesn't happen with ANY guys. So, what I am trying to say is that even if a sexually attractive guy approaches me, it still isn't awkward at all. If a sexually attractive girl approaches me, it is super hard for me to talk to her. I still feel gay, but these kinds of things really confuse me.
    When you are attracted to someone, shouldn't it be awkward to be around them? That's what I thought, but that doesn't happen to me with any guys. I even try to be more manly and though to impress girls (I think that is what is happening... I do it subconsciously, but consciously notice it). I sometimes do this around guys, but hardly ever.

So, I am sorry if this didn't make any sense. Pretty much, I think that I am gay. (at least romantically, not sexually.) If I got to go on a romantic date and then afterword watch a movie and cuddle, (no sex though) I would rather do it with a guy. I love the feeling of touching guys and them touching me. Now, if I were to do this with a girl, I would rather not. But, it would be super awkward. Now, sex. If someone gave me two people, a girl and a guy, and said that you have to lose your virginity to one of them, I would choose the guy. I love the though of boobs and vaginas and everything. The female body is super hot to me, and I would love to have sex with one, but it would be super awkward and I don't know if I could do it even if I were given the chance. In all honesty, physically, girls are more appealing to me. Especially if they are nude. But the thought of cuddling and then having sex with a women is just weird to me (I don't mean that its weird because of the fact that they have vaginas and stuff. Like I already said, I don't have a problem with that and I actually think it is pretty hot. It isn't gross to me or anything). With a guy, it just seems right. I could do all this stuff with a guy without it being awkward. This may just mean that I am gay, but what I though was that you would be uncomfortable with the gender that you are sexually attracted to. That's why I am confused. Like I already said, I am more attracted to girls, physically. Is this why I cant romantically be attracted to them because I am trying to hard to impress them sexually? I don't know.... sorry if this made no sense, I just had to get this out there. Do I sound straight and just thinking about it too hard, or actually gay? I definitely feel gay, but this kind of stuff happens to me all the time that brings me to question again.