1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Old?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by IamCasey, Jul 18, 2016.

1. IamCasey

I am 13, gay and have zero experience. I love looking at my friends and others my age, but I like older guys more. How old is the cut off for guys I should have my first experience with? Just asking!

2. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it's 15-16. Have fun xd

3. iiimee

Um, you're not looking to do anything NOW, are you? 13 is young- even I'm waiting another year before I do anything, and I'm a few years older than you. :/ In terms of DATING, I'd say you should try dating somebody within a year of you, just because things get really complicated at your age in terms of what ages are okay to date.

4. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Also the maturity gap widens pretty significantly after a few years. I would suggest sticking close to your own age as well.

If I were 16, dating a 13 year old would be like having a clingy younger brother... Kind of weird. Granted its been a long time since I was 16.

5. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Make sure you're above the age of majority in your country (In Georgia apparently it's 18?) if you want to date someone above 18. For now, stick to people with in your age group because it's much easier that way anyways. No legal issues, and you grew up in the same time as they did.

6. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I would suggest following your own instincts. Don't rush into having sex or having sex with a particular person. Make sure you get to know the person you are going to be with and make sure you can trust them. You only get one first time, so make sure you won't regret it.