1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I into guys or not or something else?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Curious39, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Curious39

Hey everyone,

So I've always thought I was into men. But recently since questioning my gender I don't know what I am as weird things have been happening.

I came out as gay at 10 but recently I haven't really been feeling atraction to guys and me and my friend whi are into the same kind of guys have noticed because shes always like we were saying oooh fittt etc. but I just like yeah i guess hes alright. I also don't get hard ons for guys/turned on easily during intimate moments. I also could see myself being with a girl but not physically attracted but let me get this right I do get excited during intimate moments with men just not to the point where I can get really turned on and orgasm for a guy. Also, I like romance but the idea of being romantivc without intamacy smewhat makes it sound even better to me. I just don't know whats going on with me in every department.

I don't think I'm bi as I could only see myself with a guy or maybe not?. I'm just confused maybe somene could help.

Cheers,
    Curious39