1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I am bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Genius Fanatic, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Genius Fanatic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For most of my life, I 'knew' I was straight. Then one day while watching Netflix, I saw a girl who I thought was really hot. This confused me, because I had only been attracted to boys in the past, and this changed everything for me. I started noticing that when I saw other girls, I was attracted to them a bit. However, my attraction to guys is way stronger. Does that make me bisexual? (I think it does; I just want to be sure.)
    ~yes, I know I used the word attraction a lot.

2. L0ser

It doesn't matter if you're less attracted to girls than guys. If you're attracted to more than one gender, then you can identify as bisexual if you want to. I had worried about whether I really was or not, but its not about breaking down your attraction into percentages or anything.

It sounds like you're bisexual to me, but ultimately it's you who gets to decide how to label how you feel:icon_bigg.

3. Mariana

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you're attracted to more than one gender and if you want to, you can totally identify as bisexual. It doesn't matter if you prefer men. If you say you're bi, you're bi.

Don't worry about "not being bi enough" to use the label.

Also, take all the time you need to figure out what your orientation is. If you want to pick a label now, that's fine, and if you want to change it again later, that's fine, too.