1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this sound like Panromantic??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Curious39, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Curious39

Hey everyone. So I am trying to work out my orientation and I think I might be panromantic. Tell me if how I describe my orientation sounds like panromantic.

Okay so I like guys sometimes with attraction and sometimes not. I also like some guys romantically that I am not attracted too.

Also, I wouldn't say I am atracted to women but I could see myself having romantic feelings for a woman and being with them.

I would also be open to romance with someone that identifies as other than male or female, so bigender, agender etc. I also love transguys, I think they are so cute and could get romantic with them.

Does that sound like I am panromantic or something else to you???

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Sounds like you might be. : ) I mean, if you feel like you could love anyone regardless of gender, that's the definition of panromantic right there.

3. Curious39

Okay, well does love mean attraction? or are they separate in terms of being panromantic because I could love anyone but not necessarily be attracted to everyone.

4. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Short answer, yes. Sounds like you still have stuff to work out, but unless there's a specific type(starting to really dislike labels btw) Bi, trans, men, women etc that you are flat out not attracted to or not interested in a relationship with then I'd go with panromantic.

5. Curious39

I think I might be a Panromantic Demisexual because when I was 16 I was in a relationship with a girl who I loved so much but wasn't sexually attracted but now we are still friends and yes, I can say I am attracted to her now. Me and her are so so close and have this really deep connection but unfortunately she loves someone else. I am 19 now and the sexual attraction has only been recently. Though I have romantic feelings for a few friends, I don't have sexual feelings for them but I wouldn't rule it out in the future possibly. Does that sound right?