1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MrSkittles, Jul 23, 2016.

1. MrSkittles

lately I have been really lost on what my sexuality is. I feel like I need to label it which I know I don't but I feel like I need one. A few years back I had a gf. I wasn't very touchy with her like hand holding or anything but I did have slight but not wrong feelings for her. I wasn't attracted to her sexuality though. Then I had a few bfs and I felt romantically and sexuallly attracted to them. Recently I have been crushing on a trans guy and I also can see myself dating other genders and non-binary genders. With females I do see myself having ssx with one but that's very rare unlike the other genders. But I do see myself sometimes being romantically involved with a girl. So basically I am sexuallly attracted to all but females(depends on the female) but romantically attracted to all genders(but again occasionally to rarely with females.) Also in the past I have had 1 or two crushes on females.

Sorry if this is a bit confusing. That's just what I have been thinking when it comes to my sexuality and romantic orientation

2. davidfreckelton

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'd say pansexual (?) But I'm not gonna force that upon you, just a suggestion.
    I still don't get it sometimes after being part of the LGBTQ community for over a year, so go figure. I spent a little while watching videos and reading blogs to try figure out what was "wrong" with me but eventually I heard the term bisexual, I thought it worked so that's that.
    It's definitely different for everyone so I hope that helps somewhat.
    Cheers mate

3. MrSkittles

Yeah I'm thinking between pan and bisexual

4. cherryfairy

pan for sure in my opinion