1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

admiration or attraction?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by jenne, Jul 24, 2016.

1. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    okay this is complicated.. i don't like guys in real life i don't even notice them.. but when i watch a movie or a show my attention is more focused on men..like if there is a hot girl and a hot guy i will care about the guy more haha and i don't know if this is admiration..like i notice the way he talks, move and all that and i think myself as him.. but maybe it's attraction? can this mean that i'm bi? i don't know what to think..:frowning2:

#1 jenne, Jul 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    (*hug*)

I'm kind of the same but opposite, so I know how you feel.
    Maybe if you're looking for answers you can think about, like, would you sleep with a guy, kiss a guy, be partners with a guy...? If not, you're basically just gay, I would say.

3. 66vangirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I separate out media influence from day to day attraction. Movies are made to make us drool over people after all. They don't generally show what it is like to wake up everyday with a person of that gender, just what it is like to wake up next to someone perfectly groomed and from an attractive camera angle.