1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hardly feel attraction to anyone?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Sayonara, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Sayonara

Sayonara Guest

I'm not asexual but I hardly feel attracted to other people.

I identify as lesbian, but I'm less attracted to specific people and more like the idea of being with girls in general. My fantasies usually contain ambiguous women. I'm not really into typically considered hot girls.

I have had some instances where I thought a girl was hot and I wanted to be with them but I didn't feel nervous or anything. I only feel nervousness for romantic crushes.

I don't ever feel spotaneous attraction either. I can only become very aroused after thinking about it for a certain while, and only in certain circumstances.

Is this normal, or does it mean anything?? Idk.

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, everyone is different. I personally only feel attraction to girls I've been friends with for several months or years. It's a gradual build up thing. I can't really go on dates since I have no freaking clue whether or not I like someone enough in 1-6 dates. -shrug-

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Sounds pretty normal to me... I can relate a bit too.

4. PennyT

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just on the street, I'm rarely attracted to people, regardless of gender. I, too, find the idea of women attractive, and my fantasies usually include an ambiguous woman. Victoria Secret models make me uncomfortable in a sort of sexual way, but I've only really ever gotten the butterflies with female friends, and only a few at that. I think what you're going through is normal. :slight_smile: