1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bio female-feels male but likes men CONFUSED!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by cherryfairy, Jul 25, 2016.

1. cherryfairy

I am a female in my mid-twenties biologically but every since my childhood I have been fantasizing about being a homosexual male. I look female and have female genitals but on the inside I am a man. The problem that I run into is im sexually attracted to very fem, flaming, smooth, homosexual men who are bottoms. I want to top them and it upsets me that I dont have a penis to do so....when I am able to meet up with someone understanding I use a strap on. Everyone thinks im weir:confused:d or just "straight" with "weird fetishes" but I really feel like a homosexual male. :confused::tears:

Side note: My BFF is a gay man who is a top and likes the same kinda men as me....he even says im straight with "weird fetishes" :bang:

2. Me from now on

Hi, I can't say I feel you, I'm a male, and I only think about being a female when I think about bottoming, I think it would be less painful with a vagina (I've never bottomed).

Do you really want a have a penis? I mean, having a penis it's great, ejaculation is a beautiful thing, to top someone, but do you use your vagina enough? do you masturbate?. You can't really say you feel like a homosexual male, you've struggled with thoughts that are mostly not accepted in society, it's probably as harder as being a gay man, but your case is even weirder, you're a female that wants to be a man to top homosexual bottoms. But think of it, it is just to top them? Would you like to whack off having a penis even if there's no bottom for you at times? Cause there are plenty straight/bi guys that would like to be penetrated by girls, and they can also be "fem, flaming, smooth" just not homosexuals. Does the idea of a man liking girls turn you off? Think about all that.

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can totally be a transgender man and also be gay. It's not just a weird fetish. I'm a trans man, and I like men. I couldn't comfortably be a girl in a relationship, regardless of the gender of my partner. I want to be the boyfriend of a guy who likes guys, not the girlfriend of a guy who likes girls.

Dating can be a bit harder as a trans person, but it's definitely not impossible. There are definitely gay men who are willing to date a trans guy. Bisexual/pansexual men are also very likely to be comfortable dating a trans guy.

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Transmasculine? Non-binary? Gender non-conforming?

Honestly, it could be a lot of things. If it's something that's constant and powerful, I'd be concerned. If it's just an "Hmm, I wonder what it would be like to be a man..." sort of deal, probably not. Lots of women have those thoughts. It's human curiosity.

And yeah, your friend needs to back off with that "fetish" business. A lot of people equate anything related to transgenderism with fetishism (just like people equate homosexuality with perversion). Why not try finding others in a similar predicament?

5. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some men...like men, right? Isn't that one of the major reasons for this site?

6. lnamae

lnamae Guest

non-binary here who definitely feels a lot more male.

could I be a guys girlfriend/date a straight male? no.

if you believe it's not just a curiosity or kink you might want to look into gender identity more. there are gay transguys, non-binaries that would describe themselves that way. what is "straight" to my biological sex feels more "gay", and what is "gay" feels more straight.

maybe examine your feelings more on gender outside of sexuality?

7. onward

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I can't help much because I don't have anything figured out, but I can at least tell you how I can relate. After reading some people's comments I tried to think myself. Me being a male's girlfriend seems much more appealing than a male's boyfriend. I know that's not what you're feeling, but if we've accepted that there isn't a black and white answer for all of this, then why can't how you're feeling be true?