1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mihael, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been struggling with a highly fluid orientation I think. 2 years ago I would swear I was Kinsey 1, maybe 2. It was only about guys. Lots of guy crushes, maybe one girl crush, maybe two. About a year ago, I started finding women really attractive and started being aroused by looking at random beautiful ladies. I concluded that maybe I'm bi, because it's quite definite. Then in the autumn I found one of my female friends really attractive, especially her wide hips and butt (hm, I know, quite low desires, and quite masculine too), I even dreamt of her undressing next to me, felt something very erotic about Shakira's music video and from then on I pretty much had no doubt I'm bisexual. From then on it went, I admitted to myself that I like boobs women in general. I even flirted with another bi girl and it was real nice, I freaked out what's gonna happen, how I'm gonna have kids if we two were to adopt if it turned out serious, how my family is going to react and so on.

Then, I'm pretty confused because now, when I count approximately who I find attractive, I feel like it might be mostly women. Heck, I'm mostly gay? It's confusing. How is that even possible? :confused: I just don't find guys as attractive any more. I used to be into super masc men with broad shoulders and beards, and now I find them offputting, I like only, kinda... Boyish features maybe. And women. Not girls. I'm not into girls, but women. With boobs, butts, more mature faces.

How is that possible that I moved to "mostly gay" in a year? Why such shift in preferences? :eusa_doh:

2. Shepamelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's totally normal for a bisexual to have fluid attractions, some even have changes in their preference during the same day, week or month. It's really up to the person and I at least haven't met any bisexuals that had never had a shift in their preferences so I guess this is very common. Hope this helps!

3. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    day week or month, yeah, I've experienced that myself, but that can be attributed to just desiriability of particular people I met, and with monthly cycle and hormone levels

but it shifted by and large, does that happen often too? Like a year or so you're attracted to men, then a five years to women, 3 years to women and so on...

Or maybe that's the same thing but in larger scale?