1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Does This Work???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lonimation, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Lonimation

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So a few minutes ago I was watching the new Suicide Squad trailer and I don't what happened but everything just sort of clicked and now I'm about 99 percent sure I'm a lesbian. I've been kinda on and off about if I'm gay or if I'm bi but I just kinda happened and I'm really suspicious about it so when/how did you fully realize when you were you?

2. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The Suicide Squad trailer? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think for me it was just a realization of and acceptance of the fact that I do indeed flirt with men and find some of them attractive. Not all, but not zero.

3. SystemGlitch

I had only ever had close male friends and any girls I became friendly with soon drifted away (and at the time I didn't know nonbinary or agender people existed) - as such, I only developed feelings for males, since I don't get "instant attraction" and need to become close to people first. It was when I got an extremely close female friend and became head over heels that I realised I actually don't care about what someone is and it doesn't affect my ability to be attracted to them. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#3 SystemGlitch, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2016