1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex with my bestfriend again .. help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by senor curioso, Jul 30, 2016.

1. senor curioso

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    This is the second timr it happens, last time we agreed it wasnt going to happen again, but we got drunk and he made a move, i told him this has to stop since im not going to be his fuck buddy so i told him to do it one mre time and have sex for real that way we end with this curiosity, since we havent do anal or whatever, and when he was drunk he told me he wanted to know what it feels to be with a man, and i didnt have a condom, so i told him lets do it for real, and he agreed but now he said nevermind it feels weird and it can happen again, what do you guys think we agreed not to do it again, but i dont know, do you think is going to happen again? I just dont want more suprises with him, i do want to do it to but i dont want to ruin our friendship, this already happened twice and now he comes with that! When i am being honest about it. And that way we end with this game already.

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't get drunk with him and the issue won't come up.

3. mvp 447

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alcohol will bring out tendencies but it RARELY if ever creates entirely new ones.

1)Don't drink around this guy, for a while, at least
    2)Be honest with yourself about how you felt about it. Physically, emotion and more. It's not wrong if you liked it or are gay.
    3)How does it usually go when you spend time together generally? Natural and calm or quiet and baffling?

#3 mvp 447, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  4. senor curioso

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    We are good friends like before this i was ok ot having this kind of contact, until he made a move again, i may be bisexual who cares, i just know at this moment is only with him, so i dont understand after all the things he told me when he was drunk, and he accepted to do it again, now he is like this is not for him and he didnt like it, i know if we do it one more time right, i will be done with this curiosity and i can move on, but i just dont believe him i feel like he is going to do it again, or maybe he is telling the true and he really doesnt want to do it again? Ehat do you think

5. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's an issue that you don't need, don t drink with him anymore.

6. Johanz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Did it happen again? I used to blame drinking for my bad decisions but then again it's not really the alcohols fault, it's just making us lose our preservations and go for our inner desires.. I bet he really wanted to hook up and he just blames the alcohol.. Before I was a lil comfortable with my sexuality I always blame the alcohol when I have sex with guys.. it might happen again if you want it, or he may use the alcohol to act drunk and have sex with you again.

7. faustian1

Hey, OP, it most likely will prevent the situation if you don't drink with him, as Johanz and others indicate.

Going further, I will say that I had a friend once, a very nice guy, who initiated these situations with me, whenever (or frequently) when we were drinking. It was always he who had the remorse later, and swore it wouldn't happen again. For my part, I let him know that I liked it and I'd be happy to do it without alcohol just as quickly. He was very conflicted. While I don't feel that I took advantage of him, I certainly didn't help save him from himself or do the best thing and stop sooner, either. I think he eventually came to terms with these urges of his. We parted on good terms (he left the area), and talked on the phone from time to time afterward.

My point in telling you this is that one or both of you are fairly close to dealing with this honestly. After all, you deliberately switch off the inhibitions by drinking, and then at least one of you fully expects the sexy things to happen. The part that equals the denial is that the booze can be blamed for everything, not the will of the participants.

I think you're right to continue to say, skip the alcohol, and do it without the excuse, or don't do it. But remember, you're both a part of it, just like my friend and I were.

#7 faustian1, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016