1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

questioning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by eliizapl, Jul 30, 2016.

1. eliizapl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    hello! recently i've been questioning if i'm gay or not because i was researching how other people knew THEY were gay, and there were similar signs. for example, every relationship i've had with a guy has crashed and burned. i didn't like when they would hold my hand or kiss me or whatever and i never wanted to "do it" with them. also, when I'm out in public i find myself staring at girls more than guys. all of this sounds a little cliche, i realize.but i would appreciate a little info. are these signs that i'm gay? i say this in the least condescending way possible; i'm not against myself being gay. i am just unsure. thanks for listening :thumbsup:

2. Euphoria

Euphoria Guest

Hi there, from what you've said, it seems that you could be gay or possibly bi. I've never been in a relationship but I know what you mean about not having that desire to be intimate with the opposite sex. In my opinion that's a good sign that you'd prefer to be with girls, especially if you find yourself looking at girls a lot more than guys :slight_smile:

#2 Euphoria, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2016