1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scared I'll try to do something with my friend

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Vulpes, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Vulpes

Right, yesterday i was talking to my friend over Facebook and we decided to see if he could stay over at my house one day, we wanted to do this because our activites outside of school are quite different so he wanted to try the things i do.
    When I'm out of school i sometimes drink alchohol and smoke weed, he has never done these things because if his Mum ever found out she would kill him, but he really wanted to try it.
    Now I know the way I am when I get high I can sometimes try something if I'm attracted to a person I'm with, plus my friends sleeping over so that makes it worse.
    I am attracted to my friend sexually, I've checked him out loads of times and once stared at his body when he was topless.
    What should I do? I want to hang with my friend but I'm scared I might try something. Hes not gay as far as I know but he does come across as it, he also calls me babe and stuff like that jokingly.
    Has anyone been in this situation before? And if you have been how did you handle it?

2. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I haven't been in that situation, but I would advise some caution. Especially with adding alcohol and drugs into a situation you know might lead you to do things you regret. What if he isn't gay? Or what if he is gay but doesn't appreciate how you approach him drunk/high?

Have you ever considered telling him your sexual orientation?