1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AshBl32, Jul 31, 2016.

1. AshBl32

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The other night I had a odd dream. It was of me and this girl I know that's name is Cassidy. She's very nice. I can't help but laugh so much when I am with her. But the other night I had a dream that we were about to die and we both have never kissed anyone or made out with anyone. So we made out and then to find out we didn't die. Then it was odd after that. I know that she is boy crazy and likes boys. But when I went somewhere with her and her parents when we would talk I look at her and she would be staring me straight in the eyes. I can't look someone in the eyes directly for a long time. Last night when went to eat as a whole team because today was our last game together. And I sat by her. I think we are good friends and we are a lot alike! Whenever I was messing with her at dinner last night she would always lightly hit me in the arm. Which wasn't lightly. But she would and then say my name. I LOVE her personality. But I know she likes guys. But why dose she always do that to me? Like no one else has that kind of friendship. I don't know why she dose this to me and only me? I don't know if this is a crush or what?

2. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think dreams can definitely clue us in to what our brains are thinking, but they are obviously not a perfect reflection of reality.

What did you think when you woke up and remembered the dream? Was kissing her something that still felt right, or did it feel like that was something you would never actually do?

Why do you think she acts the way she does towards you? Do you exhibit the same type of flirty behavior towards her?

You say she likes boys, but has she ever said anything at all that would make you think she likes other girls? How do you think she would react if you asked her about it?

3. AshBl32

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When I woke up I keep replaying the dream in my brain. Like I didn't want to stop replaying it!

It also felt like something that would never happen because I don't think she would kiss/make out with me. (Bc she doesn't like girls, that I know of.)

I felt like it was weird how she was acting the way she was. I have know clue why she was doing it. That's why I also need help. Is the way she's acting towards me flirting? I do kind of but I feel like if I exhibit to much everyone would think I like girls. But I'm still not sure.

No, she has not said anything to make me think she likes other girls, but I just am confused why she acts this way towards me.
    I don't think she would say anything she would say "I don't know" or "because your mean to me." I just don't know if thats how good friends act to each others?

4. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How much have the two of you been open about your personal life experiences to each other? In other words how much stuff do you know about each other that no one else knows? A lot? Just a little?

Why would she say "because you're mean to me" as a response to your question? Is there a reason why she would see your behavior as mean?

5. AshBl32

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well we talk about not a lot but not a little about our personal life experiences to each other. I know a little bit about each other that no one else knows.

She would say "because you're mean to me" because I would just mess with her a little bit like how she mess's with me. She doesn't see my behavior as mean she was like joking about it because I am far from mean. I wouldn't hurt a fly.

6. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe the flirtatious behavior is just because you are more open with each other than with other people you don't know as well?

7. AshBl32

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay. Thank you. That doesn't mean she likes me?

8. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's hard for me to say one way or the other. It might just be she is more open with you than with other people.

I think the only way to know for sure would be to ask her if she does. What do you think would happen if you asked her that?

9. Sayonara

Sayonara Guest

Like Skywinter said, dreams can give us clues of what we are thinking, but that doesn't nessecarily mean it will work that way in the real world.

What matters is this: how you FEEL after you wake up. Does it feel gross/bad/indifferent? Would you actually do it? If no, the dream may not mean anything.

However, I also realized my sexuality with the aid of a dream. When I woke up, it's something I thought about for hours before getting out of bed. It felt so right, comfortable, real and amazing, I didn't want to stop thinking about it.

If this sounds like you, you could be gay or bi :slight_smile:

#9 Sayonara, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2016
  10. AshBl32

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay thanks! How do I know if someone likes me?

11. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You have to ask them. That's really the only way.