1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just questioning some things

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NZMuppet, Jul 31, 2016.

1. NZMuppet

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi all, I'm a 44 year old woman and have been out as a lesbian since I was 16. Since I was 8 years old I have always loved women and I love women, fall deeply in love with women, love to make love to women. However, in my fantasies I am filthy with men or specifically penises. I get really down and dirty. I realize these are fantasies but I just want to know what this might mean. Now since my early 20's I have taken men home for a one night stand. I was up for it. But I have never followed through with the intercourse. I am actually pretty terrified of penetration. I kinda think of women as beautiful and I love making love to them. But I don't have the romantic attraction to men although I have sexual feelings for them or at least I am aroused by them. So in a nutshell, I am sexually attracted to both men and women but only romantically attracted to women. What kind of sexuality is this? I am a little confused. Thanks everyone for your help

2. SystemGlitch

Being romantically attracted to women would be homoromantic, and being sexually attracted to men and women would be bisexual. So, you would probably identify as a homoromantic bisexual. :slight_smile:

3. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The above answer is correct! :slight_smile: