1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with irrational feelings about sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ThatRangerGirl, Aug 1, 2016.

1. ThatRangerGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'll be honest, im freaked out by heterosexuality-- like the idea of being in a room with a man and woman kissing makes me want to puke-- two women kissing though seems to totally normal, and two men seems weird, but as long as it doesn't involve me is okay.

But actual heterosexual relationships seem both gross and inferior to me.

I know this is irrational-- i mean we do have to reproduce -- but its how I feel.

I mean I have no problem with someone being straight, but its almost like I feel sorry for them. In my head its normal to be lesbian/gay and a heterosexual relationship just feels inferior . . .

2. Glowing Eyes

What one is always seems normal to that individual. I don't necessarily seeing straight sex disgusting but I find the idea of physically getting intimate with an above 17 year old guy totally gross. I've got nothing against it though. It's a sexual preference. I find genitals gross (male and female) but many people don't. And I've got no problem with them. I think spanking (in a sexual way) is very sexy. Some may find it repulsive without having anything against it (as long as its with consent). I know lot's of straight people who are grossed out by gay sex or gay romance but have no problem with it and don't see it in a negative way. The same thing goes for my gender. To me, it's a bit strange how anybody could be comfortable in a male body 'cause mine has caused me so much discomfort. I have nothing against it though. I can understand the person. Am I making sense? My thoughts can be very messy in situations like this.

#2 Glowing Eyes, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to feel this way, but now I like straight relationships in a fictional sense (I'm a writer and thus write them) I just never would be involved.

I think it comes from a feeling of being attacked, for me it did. The idea of two girls being together not being real angered me for a long time until I finally let go.