1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what if we both like guys?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Vulpes, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Vulpes

Right so in an older post (most if not all of you would not of saw it) i mentioned telling two friends that I'm Bi, told them one of them got all homophobic (made a post about that too) turned out the other one was pansexual, sorry bro just outed you to eveyone. :lol:
    Anyway some of our friends are now thinking we're gonna get together, what the fuck?!?!
    I mean the guys one of my best friends but that doesn't mean I want to date him, he's like a brother.
    Has anyone had similar experiences with this? I know there might not be many people who have because it cant be that common to have two non-straight guys in a group of friends.

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I'm a lesbian and one of my closer friends is a lesbian (wasn't sure if you were only talking about guys or not). People have wanted us to get together before, but we literally have zero attraction to each other. I'm not her type, she's not mine. But it is nice to talk about gay related issues with her.

3. SystemGlitch

When I was in secondary school, I was only out as trans to my friends, and everyone thought that I was a lesbian woman because of an incredibly untrustworthy friend - let's call her D - who I told "I might be interested in women but I'm not sure". :dry: Fast forward three years, and one of my other straight friends - say hello to J! - said one day that she'd be happy to have sex with a trans guy and she wouldn't care about the genitalia (I had been lamenting about relationship chances as a pre-op transman)... and D decided this meant that J was gay too. Cue the rumors left-right-and-center that me and J were going at it like rabbits because we were both "lesbian".

It kind of ended up becoming a running joke between us though. We determined that yes, we did frick like rabbits and we had 100 children and a whole lot of other world-building stuff that a silly 15 year old does. Every time someone made a comment about us being together we'd ask "why, you wanna join in?" and soon it stopped because in the end we owned the joke and weren't hurt by it anymore. I'm still good friends with J, and we still make allusions to that stupid but incredibly hilarious part of our school lives. She is really hot though. >//> She was my first female crush, strangely enough.