1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In partnership with man and wanting to be with a women! Need advise!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JJoy10, Aug 8, 2016.

1. JJoy10

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread. I recently discovered this website and I am glad bc I am confused!!! I'm a 32 year old female who's been dating a 26 year old man for over a year. He's amazing and we have a deep spiritual connection. I've always known I love women and I've fallen I love with a women in my early 20s. Every man relationship leaves me questioning my sexuality and fantasizing about being in a relationship with a female. Now yet again I am questioning this!!! He knows I'm bisexual and we have talked about having a threesome but it's different. I don't know what it's like to be in a partnership with a women and I long for it. I also want kids some day so I'm confused!!!!!

I'm not sure what to do! Deep down I feel like I need to explore women now and find out if I am actually gay but I am so scared of hurting him.

I fear staying with him and being unfulfilled and unhappy with a family and stuck!!!!

My father is gay and he came out in his 50s! He has 4 children and basically lived a lie for most of his life! I do not want to follow his foot steps!!!

I see a lot of posts about young women questioning and that's normal! Try it out while your young, be with women and explore!

I don't see many posts about women in their 30s questioning so I could use some advise!

Thank you all!
    J Joy

2. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Welcome to the EC :smilewave

I understand not wanting to walk in your father's footsteps. My father recently came out to me as Bisexual and that at one time in the past thought that he would be happier as a woman, but for his generation living the lie was the only way to be it seems.

Best thing to do is talk to your partner now, explain how you are feeling and take it from there. I know lame advice, and I'm sure that you have gotten more of the same in the past, but truthfully, unless you want to break up with your current partner, communication is sooo necessary. Being yourself is the best way to live your life. Being true to yourself is the only way to go.

I hope that you find what you are looking for. (*hug*)

3. SystemGlitch

I can't really chime in on much else in the post, but I will say that having kids is still something you can do with another woman. It's possible to adopt or you could use a sperm doner. :slight_smile: Being in a same-sex relationship doesn't have to mean no family.

Also maybe take a look at the LGBT Later in Life forum, someone there might have gone through a similar situation as you!

#3 SystemGlitch, Aug 8, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2016