1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Middle School Crush in High School

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lonimation, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Lonimation

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So in 8th grade I really liked this girl. I gave her a note telling her I liked her before I left for summer and never saw her again. She didn't have my phone number or anything like that. Today school started and I have three classes with her and in one class she sat next to me even though she already sat at a different desk. We talked a little and I'm wondering if she likes me and I really don't want to ask her unless it's that's the last resort. Suggestions?

2. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At your age, I'd be really careful with relationships. Some people develop much earlier then others, physically and mentally, and she may not even be remotely thinking the way you are rate now, and that's just how hormones and puberty work. She may be thinking you just want to be friends, where your thinking beyond that, and don't take offense if that's how she is thinking, you may just be ahead of her emotionally.