1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Real Reason Why I Am Questioning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BookWriter1994, Aug 17, 2016.

1. BookWriter1994

... Maybe it's because I have no idea as to who I see myself walking down that long alter on my wedding day. Who is going to be at the end of it waiting for me as they cry in happiness? Maybe it's because I never fallen in love before with either gender and I have no idea on who it would be.. I honestly do not know who I can see myself with because I never had a relationship before and maybe that is why I am questioning...

The only maybe close type of relationship that I had with anybody was a guy named Ramon. I mean all we did was held hands and stuff because he had a girl at the time who was also my friend... And honestly it was my two best guy friends who are twins (Chris and Javier) and still to this day, we are still close best friends.

Maybe it's because I always feel uncomfortable around men in general. I would freak out when a random guy shows interest (Though that rarely happens, maybe twice so far?) and I get scared and freaked out.. and I feel as though I can never see myself telling a guy that I love him.. Maybe it's because I never had that feeling before or something way more deeper then that..

I feel as though all guys are the same you know? They have the same body, facial hairs and the muscles and girls are way different they have different body types and I really like it more then staring at a guy's naked picture on the World Wide Web.

I don't ever see myself being sexual with a guy. It feel way too weird and seeing that THING up close really creeps me out in every shape and form. But when I think about having a sexual relation with a girl, it doesn't seem all that bad actually. Now, I don't know about the whole licking the kitty if you know what I mean... But I wouldn't mind sharing my naked body with Hers.

I honestly want to see where things can go with girls but I am too scared to actually go down that road.. I've already met two women so far since I've began questioning in 2014, but I was still scared then even though I felt like I had a great time...

Maybe I am just being picky.. Maybe I just didn't find that right guy who I can actually click with and be comfortable around him or something. Or maybe, it's something deeper then that and I am still trying to figure it out as I am still typing this because I am still very lost right now...

I honestly don't know on what to do with myself anymore.... :icon_sad:

2. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well it's possible that you're asexual and homoromantic or even biromantic leaning toward girls ... Hope this helps a little best of luck!

3. laviedadele

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just want to say that you sound quite a bit like me. I can't see myself being sexual with a guy. Part of it I guess would be not knowing what to do but also I don't want to do it. Whereas I can see myself with a girl. And looking back on my life significant crushes or kisses have been girls, and not guys. I also met up with a couple of girls when I was less sure and found it confusing. Have you had crushes on girls?

4. BookWriter1994

No I haven't! At least not yet, I know that I am kind of attracted to them cuz yesterday at work I saw at least two really attractive women and they were so pretty one of them made me a little nervous when I was talking to her about her hair cuz she has curly hair like I do..

I feel like it can happen in time once I really get to know a girl you know?