1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here / Sex to feel loved

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MAX10, Aug 18, 2016.

1. MAX10

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm new to this site and I must admit, I'm confused about myself and my life. I am alone and isolated in my life now. All I really want is to feel wanted and loved. Thought I had that once. I know sex is not love, but is it so wrong for me to want to feel wanted and loved that trading sex for it would be possible? I'm straight but have growing sexual push towards men my age or older. Ugh, I hate feeling like this...

2. AllAlison

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    cant remember who but remember somone saying that "men need sex to feel loved and women need to feel loved to have sex. so somewhere someones lying"

i think they should work together rather than one being traded for the other - like, you like them so you have sex and you have sex because you love them, if its trading then its currency. i dunno, just my thoughts

3. MAX10

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I agree that love and sex should work together or at least love should be able to stand with out sex as a need. But all this is a thought in an ideal world and we live in no such world.

Maybe I am just desperate or lonley or something. I just know that as much as sex uses bodies, the need for sex creates a moment of feeling wanted or if so, loved. Even if this is a fleeting moment without long term commitment, if this is all there is in being loved or wanted, man or woman, I think I would take it if offered. This is the world I live in....