1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dyke with straight fantasy life

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by seadyke, Aug 21, 2016.

1. seadyke

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    okey dokey here goes.......
    I'm a dyke in my 50's, in a LTR with kids, been with women since I was 14, never fucked a man, never wanted too, the reality of a penis was so gross.
    Now however all of my fantasies are of men, I want to get fucked hard in all of them. Is there a way to make this a reality, fuck a guy just for the experience? I dont want to break up my LTR just cant get this out of my mind.

2. faustian1

Are you kidding? Wasn't it Gloria Steinem who said that men are so simple, all you have to do is drop in a quarter and it comes to life?

I guess women get to a point where they make bucket lists, too. :lol:

I'm a guy and I can tell you that the quarter theory is quite likely true. I also grew up in Seattle. There's a bar near you (or Craig Newmark's famous list...if you're daring) where you can find likely candidates. You may have some difficulty finding rednecks, but....come to think of it, what kind of men are in those dreams? Yeah, I'm very curious.

And yes, you probably can find one that's not too narcicisstic, or who wants to convert you. I don't see anything wrong with it. It's kind of shame your partner can't be your "wing-woman" for this adventure.

#2 faustian1, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  3. SystemGlitch

You should probably talk to your partner about it first to check if they are okay with it. Otherwise if they find out at a later date they may consider you a cheater and it could jeopardise your relationsihp.

Other than that, if you're looking for a one night stand with any man, you can just go to pretty much any bar or club that exists. There will probably be someone there looking for a brief sexual encounter, and you should definitely make it clear that you don't want anything else to happen (ie a relationship or a second encounter).