1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need desperate help...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ineedhelp123, Aug 22, 2016.

1. ineedhelp123

ineedhelp123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi guys... I need desperate help. So apparently, I am gay. I met this really good looking dude at school, and he is just really attractive. I started fantasising about having close physical contact with him. Coincidentally, we started becoming close, like friends but not like bff, friends who will talk or say a few things if we meet each other face to face. Still, we won't message each other. He is so hot and good looking and I started developing a serious crush with him. I don't know if he is gay or anything, but I keep telling myself that it's time for me to stop thinking about him. I need to get over my feelings for him. But every time when I try to do that, his social media things just keep popping up and I just keep seeing his face, and I can't resist that attractiveness. I keep fantasising myself doing it with him, but I keep telling myself that I gotta stop, because I know it won't do me any good. I wanna remove him from my contact list, and unfollow him on social medias, but I worry that he'll find out, and he'll either think that I am a freak gay stalker, or that I am a guy who is super unfriendly... What should I do to get over it... He is damn amazing attractive, my feelings for him just became so deep... We bump into each other quite frequently, but whenever I see his name anywhere, my determination to destroy my feelings for him just vanishes.... Pls help me... It's torturing me..... I need help, and advice.... Please......

2. Tomás1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    U need to make contact w him, to break out of the bubble u are in around him. Try touching him, in a gentle manner, put your hand on his shoulder, grab him arm …& see whether his reaction is positive or negative. This is all to determine if he's attracted to u. Or ask him out to meet at a cafe or go for a walk.

If he responds negatively, your bubble will probably pop. If he responds positively, just try to be friends w him - not immediately try to jump his bones, which could scare him away. Have fun!

3. onlyhuman33

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all, if you were to unfollow him on all social media platforms, I don't believe he'll think of you as a "freak, gay, stalker." If you UN follow him, that would be the opposite of stalking. Next, is there any reason you don't tell him how you feel? I mean, it seems to me, you are trying to get over someone that you never gave a chance of connecting with. Does he give you any indications as to whether he may be gay or not? Unless it puts you in a dangerous situation, talk to him and tell him your feelings. THEN if he tells you he's not gay, worry about getting over him. I think you are selling yourself short. Good luck, I don't know how much help that is. But I can't stress it enough, please be safe!!! If you think that he or any of his friends are homophobes, then you might have to give up on him, but only for your own safety. Good luck!!!

4. alpet

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Get to talk to him and know him better to find out if he's interested or dating material. Looks are important but not everything, unless you like to consider someone just a sex object.