1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bicurious girl wants me?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by atomic dorito, Aug 24, 2016.

1. atomic dorito

There's a girl i like, and iv'e liked her for 3 years. she's the girl that made me realize i was into girls, and recently i finally got the courage to talk to her. it turns out she's bisexual and leaning towards men, however, she wants to kiss me and i'm the first person she'll have kissed in 2 years. she thinks i'm cute and i think if i play my cards right i can ask her out. any advice on how to make her mine? or good kissing tips? are there any differences between dating bicurious/bisexual/lesbians? specifically bicurious?(!)

2. SystemGlitch

As with all relationships, be yourself. Show you care for her, share yourself with her, and don't hide behind something you're not just because you think it will attract her more. :slight_smile: That's the best way to get into a relationship, because then you don't have to pretend or suddenly reveal "actually, just did that to attract you".

As for differences... not really. :lol: Different people have different personalities, different likes, different dislikes... but it isn't really linked to their sexuality at all. I suppose the only thing is if someone is bicurious then be prepared for them to say "actually, this isn't for me". Though, didn't she tell you she was bisexual? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: That probably means she's bisexual, not bicurious.

3. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, ditto what SystemGlitch said. You sound like you have romantic feelings for her and she's just "bicurious". Be honest with her, and ask her to be honest with you BEFORE you get wrapped up with her and get your feelings hurt when she decides it's not her thing anymore.

4. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bisexual with a preference for men doesn't mean she's still curious, it just means she tends to notice men more often than females. Don't let "she might realize she's not bi" be a deciding factor in whether or not you ask her out, because that can happen in almost any situation where one partner realizes their sexuality is different than they previously thought.

I unfortunately don't have any kissing tips, but I agree with what's already been said about being yourself! Take things slow and see how it's working out. I wish you the best of luck!