1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fluffykittie, Aug 24, 2016.

1. fluffykittie

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello! I'm a new member of this site:slight_smile: I'm 15 and identify publicly as straight but all of my friends are in the LGBTQ+ community, which made me question my sexuality and be more open-minded. One of my best friends is bisexual and she would talk to me about girls and we would talk about how cute she was, how we loved her personality, and how it would be awesome to date them, etc. A month ago, I was thinking about people I would want to date that I've seen or know and realized they were all female. I thought I was bisexual so I looked it up and then found the term bicurious. Now I don't know which I am and would like some comments on how others figured it out. Thank you:slight_smile:

2. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    To be bisexual you would have to be attracted to men and women. It doesn't have to be equal amounts. You could like 100 men and only 10 women, but that's enough for you to be bisexual.

But you didn't mention anything about any guys you like. Are you sexually attracted to guys? Can you see yourself dating a guy, or having sex with one?

What about girls? Can you see yourself dating one? Having sex? Perhaps being in a relationship? Do you ever fantasize about women?

3. nikanoo5

I haven't truly figured it out yet, but I'm confused too! I suspect I may be bisexual, because I feel somewhat attracted to both sexes. I knew this because I have always had crushes and been interested in boys, and when I was 13 I began questioning when I realised all my life I have been attracted to girls too when I got turned on by my friend! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: it's been confusing from there but that's the basic gist :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I think it's so good you're so open minded and are surrounded by people who are LGBTQ friendly!

I'm not very good to answer as I feel kind of useless with my own sexuality, but I guess if you've always felt attracted to the opposite sex and your attraction to the same sex is a new evolving thing, you may be bicurious which is awesome. You could see where it goes, and have fun with it so long as you are comfortable!! Like others say, I wouldn't worry too much about labels. So long as you are feeling positive and happy within yourself and your sexuality, whatever it may be, you are all good to go I think!! :grin: