1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to introduce me to her

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lifeguard1, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Lifeguard1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    At college, there's that girl that caught my eye since my first day of school. If she's in the same room, that's the only thing I'll think about. I try to think about something else or keep talking with my friends, but it feels like everytime I see her, my brain freezes. How could I introduce me to her without being out of context? The only things I know about her is that she's lesbian -or at least bi - and she's, at school, in a totally different program than mine. I also saw her working at my school cafe and I try to avoid that place since, as I mentionned, my mind goes all weird when she's around me.

2. Really

Go into the cafe! Say hi to her and innocently as if she's in your biology class and when she says no, apologize for the mistake and say, "I'm Lifeguard, btw." Hopefully, that will start a conversation but if not and it's in character for you, you could start joking around by asking her what's good there, as if you were in a nice restaurant. Anything to keep the conversation going for at least a few exchanges and then as you're saying goodbye, you can say something that will initiate you seeing her again. Maybe, "Thanks for the cinnamon bun recommendation. I'll be back tomorrow to take you up on it. I'll see you then."

:thumbsup:

3. Lifeguard1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for the pick-up lines. I'll try my best to go and see her without freezing!