1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does it get easier?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Miagenovese, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Miagenovese

When colleagues/ people I meet/ acquaintances etc. ask me if I'm in a relationship I get all flustered and feel like I'm about to pass out. I try and gauge beforehand how said person will react and judge it on that. Sometimes I've said no to spare myself the situation.

However lying about being in a relationship I have experienced can be very difficult and potentially messy, like when of the guys at work had a crush on me and I had to eventually tell him even thought I'd brushed over the subject with a group of colleagues before..

How can I stop giving a crap and tell the world I am in love with my amazing gf?

Does this get any easier?

God knows how I'll ever be able to tell my family. :eusa_doh:

2. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What I would ask you is why do you want to tell people other than so that you don't have to hide it? Will they care that you are dating a woman? Will it cause a bunch of drama? Do you really want to trade keeping it to yourself for a bunch of BS drama and nonsense from people who don't care about you?