1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MtF my libido increased drastically on spiro?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CanadianGirl, Aug 30, 2016.

1. CanadianGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm really not sure where to put this, so sorry if this is the wrong place.

So, I'm mtf trans, and in January I started going on spiro. In June my dosage was increased (reason for delay is long story). It's almost September now, and I still haven't started estrogen yet. So, I've been on spiro for 8 months now, and I have not noticed a single change in anything, whatsoever. Except...

I swear to god, my libido has gone through the roof. I'm 100x hornier than I ever was pre hrt. I'm actually at this point where I'm trying my best to repress these feelings because they're so darn frequent and strong, its been scaring the hell out of me.

I saw my endo like a month ago and she was like "So, have you noticed any disfunction?" And I almost burst out laughing, cuz I was just like NOPE. Functions better than it ever did before, it won't stop functioning to be honest, lol.

Like pre hrt I would be "in the mood" maybe once a week or so. But now its like, I'm just always in this constant state of being moderately turned on, which if I don't repress it it gets really overwhelming. It's honestly REALLY annoying and NOT fun. I honestly hate this so much because I feel so disgusting.

It's also very stressful because I'm really not that sexual a person, it's not something that I care about mentally and emotionally, it not important to me. But then physically, apparently my body has decided to think differently, and the disconnect is staggering.

I thought spiro was supposed to decrease libido, not increase it 100x over. Also like, lol, zero physical changes whatsoever after 8 months of being on spiro? I thought something was supposed to happen by now? But anyway, ya, like, is that normal? Have any other trans girls experienced this?

#1 CanadianGirl, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016