1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my friend possibly into me?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by tiny, Sep 1, 2016.

1. tiny

I have this friend I met this past year at university. We instantly clicked and weirdly became really really close very fast. She never flat out told me she was straight and always wanted to be with me and hang out. Over the summer I was upset about something and she told me that" i am interested in everything about you so if you want to open up to me you can" and then she counteracted later when sexuality was brought up that she's emotionally attached to her girl friends but can't see being in a relationship with any of them. I assumed that meant she was straight, that is until she bought me a gift when studying abroad. She got me a baseball hat and then a rainbow beaded bracelet and she has a matching one as well. I feel like she's smart enough to know that rainbows indicate LGBT especially if we wear them when we're together, i feel people will assume we are dating. I have brought up to her that I'm not straight multiple times and she has admitted to being attracted on some level to girls. What is the next step? Do you guys think she's queer? Even if i ask and she says she's straight, I still won't be convinced because I told people I was straight for a huge chunk of my life. Maybe she isn't comfortable coming out? Maybe she's questioning? Should I ask her? HELP.

2. Scorpio1024

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Your reading into it to much. If, she comes to terms with being queer. Then she'll express her feelings openly. Until then just drop the topic. Let her figure it out herself. All your questions would only confuse her more if, she's questioning.