1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I'm Bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Localdreamer, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Localdreamer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I'm just confused. I've never kissed anyone or done anything. I've always liked guys, I get nervous around guys, and I've had a crush on a guy. I am 15 and I very recently started noticing girls more. I guess I've always noticed pretty girls but this year I started thinking it would be nice to kiss a girl. I am generally attracted to girls but I've never had a crush on a girl and I don't get nervous around girls. I think I am more sexually attracted to girls than guys, like sex with a guy just seem gross to me but sex with a girl would be nice. But I am more romantically/emotionally attracted to guys. Does that make me a heteroromantic homosexual? It's not that I am not at all romantically/emotionally attracted to girls just more so to guys?
    I've kind of labeled myself as Bi because it's just easier but I am very confused. Help?

2. csZrM

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there, I've just joined as well so I guess we're on equal footing haha. This is a friendly site that I've visited before but only made an account now. What exactly are you confused about? Is it on what you think your label is? Could you elaborate on what you mean by "emotionally attracted"? I'm personally a bit curious on guys actually so you could ask me about things if you want I guess.

3. dudette

Well, me and my friend(who is a girl), we both consider ourselves as bisexual.
    One day we day had a conversation about our bisexuality, and after talking for around 20 mins, we have noticed that we both like the opposite sex more (romantically) but she liked the same sex better when it comes to (sexually) while for me, I don't care (sexually).
    What I want to say is that when it comes to bisexuality, the romantic and sexual attraction does not have to be the same, you can lean more towards homo-romatic and hetero-sexual, but you should NOT worry about this particular topic because from my experience it can drive you insane (it drove me insane when I was 16) when you start thinking about thinks like "how much more I like sexual guys than girls" or "how much more I like romatically girls than guys". Just consider this as your "types" when it comes to girls and guys.

I hope my answer helps you :slight_smile:

4. LukeWellMaxwell

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm in almost the same posistion as you, but in a different way, i think what really helped me was to sit back and think what's going on in my life.. think... Do i really need to be labeld? i think it's a matter of who you are! if you decide you want to be put under a label then that's you choice, and i know how you feel, you want to know who you are , but the reality is, that you are YOU, in a way you have your own sexuality.. and untill you can decide which path to take then it feels good just to be YOU, and don;t let anyone talk you out of being you, beacause as an individual you are awsome!

i hoped i helped

-luke

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2016 at 10:04 AM ----------

:slight_smile:

5. bjanna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sexuality is a lot more fluid than people realize. You don't have to try to put yourself into a label and "be" that label, because it's more important you follow your feelings and let whatever you feel happen naturally. Don't try to tell yourself you have to feel a certain way, and just take it day by day and as time goes on and you find yourself attracted to different things and people it will be more clear. But it's still fluid, and identifying as bi doesn't mean you like both sexes equally. You could be bi and prefer females or males. Within any identity is fluidity. It's never black and white, which would make it easier to understand, so you have to accept whatever you feel as legitimate. Sometimes it's frustrating when you just want to know who you are, but it's more important that you take the time to discover your feelings further.