1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think i've almost decided, but please help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LukeWellMaxwell, Sep 4, 2016.

1. LukeWellMaxwell

Out Status:
    Some people
    hey....

i need a last kinda point of view..
    i think i'm gay.. i find men sexy and get the warm fuzzy feeling when i think about kissing men..i get aroused when men take tops off.. the lot
    the same doesn't go for women.

although i'm still actually really confused :frowning2:
    I'm very much a 'tom girl' if that works ..

Anyway, sorry i'm going quick it's just it's late. please tell me what you think...

thanks........

luke

2. nikanoo5

Hi! :slight_smile: I think you are the only person who can end up feeling comfortable with their label, and I don't want to label you because I'm not you. From what you said here (I don't know exactly what is in your mind), you seem mostly attracted to men, and if calling yourself gay feels most comfortable then you have every right! If you are still unsure, then there's no need to label yourself, you can take all the time you need. You may decide you are attracted to women in the future, and that's completely okay too. You're very young and when you're in puberty things are changing at a very rapid rate, especially at 13. It's normal to feel confused during puberty, it's such a confusing time! I'm just coming out of that part of puberty and heading towards the end, so I know how it feels!! It's possible you're bisexual or gay! The most important thing is you're happy and comfortable with yourself, and to give yourself time.

Good luck, I hope I helped a little!

#2 nikanoo5, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  3. LukeWellMaxwell

Out Status:
    Some people
  4. seeking

You sound to have a sexual interest in men and that could lead into a romantic.

From what you are telling us.. you definitely have interest in the same sex...so that would make you homosexual.
    If you are not into woman in that way then I would say you are not bisexual.

I would just continue to work on accepting yourself and be open to constantly learn new stuff about who you are as a person. If gay is the best label right now. I would say go with it. But, I do agree with you that you do have a strong interest in men beyond a friendship.

5. shootingstar

shootingstar Guest

well it does sound like you might be gay. I always think that if you were 100% straight then you probably wouldn't be questioning whether you're gay in the first place. Why don't you flip the situation around: assume being gay is the norm - would you be questioning whether you were straight? If you answer 'no' then chances are you are likely gay.

Thinking of it like this helped me realise that i was definitely gay so I hope it helps you! But don't think you have to have figure yourself out by tomorrow. There is absolutely no rush!

6. Goldensun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Luke, lots of people on here giving you lots of good advice. And every single one of us is wishing you the very best in finding the way to feeling comfortable with yourself. So hang in there and try and enjoy the good moments, laugh at the funny and embarrassing moments and reach out for support when it all gets to much. And if you are gay, this isn't the only thing which defines you. There's probably a lot of great things about you which the people close to you find special about you and none of them would have anything to do with your sexuality. You're much, much more than just gay, bi or straight. Take care.