1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hmm

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lifeisbeautiful, Sep 7, 2016.

1. lifeisbeautiful

Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't not know really what my sexuality is. I am a virgin and never had sex with anyone. I have been in relationships with both sexes and I really like both. I love how emotional it is in a lesbian relationship. But I don't know what side I lean more on. I am so confused. I don't know what to do to know.

2. TheChainedPegasus

Out Status:
    A few people
    I can relate so much with you. Almost everything you said can apply to me.

Judging by what you said (and personal experience), you seem to be bisexual but you are more homoromantic then heteroromantic.

There is nothing to be confused of.

3. SystemGlitch

You don't need to have sex to figure out your sexual orientation. Some people like to physically experiment in that way, but it's by no means a requirement.

Why do you feel like you need to know which side you like more? There are a lot of people who equally like men and women. Even if you do, for example, like men more than women, it doesn't mean you need to completely disregard women in the future. It just means that you are more likely to be attracted to a man you see as opposed to a woman you see. If you feel significant attraction for both then there is no need to choose between them. You'd just be bisexual. :icon_wink