1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experiment?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by anongirl14, Sep 10, 2016.

1. anongirl14

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Long story short,

A close friend of mine recently messaged me asking for advice (we used to be best friends until a few years ago when she had to move elsewhere but we still remained as close as you could possibly be in that situation) So, last year i came out to her and a few other friends in our circle as a lesbian and they were accepting and everything returned to normal. A few weeks ago i received a messaged out of the blue from said straight friend asking how i knew i was attracted to women because she thought she was bi sexual? she said i was the first person she had ever told this to and that she had been questioning it for around 3 years (which i wish i had known earlier as i was also questioning then haha) i told her that she could be curious and might want to kiss a girl to see how that makes her feel and she said she that is what she wants to do but she feels like theres no friend or anyone she trusts enough to do that with where she lives as they might tell someone etc and she doesn't want to be labelled yet, am i wrong for thinking she could be saying she would be okay kissing me to try? It could just be the fact that she knows i like women but something in the way she says it makes me wonder. I had a crush on her when we first met which stopped soon after but since she confided in me this crush seems to be making a reappearance....

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you ok with experimenting with her? You should talk to her about it regardless if your answer is yes or no.

3. anongirl14

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes i would be okay to experiment with her, regardless of the fact that i like women, but more for the reason of helping her. I just don't know how to tell her that without sounding like i want to do this to take advantage you know