1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what I am?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ruinbow, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Ruinbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know I shouldn't care too much about labels, but I'm just a bit curious.

So, I was always into female celebrities and have gotten a few female crushes. One in elementary, and one in high school. I wasn't aware of my crush back in my elementary school days but it all made sense when I thought back to it in high school after falling for my straight best friend (first heartbreak lol)..

I felt more emotionally attracted to women online and I dated a few guys online and have grown attachments to them but I never really thought of having sex with both genders. I only think of sex when I'm really attracted to a person, like my first crush in high school
    (girl). Am I a lesbian? I came out as a bisexual to some of my old friends but I feel like that label doesn't suit me. What do you think?

2. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, obviously no one can tell you whether you are a lesbian or bi except you.

So you are saying you only think of sex with women but not men? Have you had sex with another woman?

3. TheChainedPegasus

Out Status:
    A few people
    If I unserstand correctly, you are biromantic, but only sexually attracted to the person you are in love with.

So that would make you bisexual :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. shootingstar

shootingstar Guest

I know it's not what you probably want to hear but only you can know for sure if you're a lesbian. I know I'm lesbian because i like women, I have only ever had crushes on girls, only women give me butterflies, I can only picture myself being in a relationship with a woman, and I can only picture myself being married to a woman. Don't know if that helps you?

5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends. Would you have sex with a guy IF you were close to him. If not you're probably not gay. And you don't really need to have sex with a woman to find out if you're gay, you just need to desire it.