1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I biromantic?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RainbowsFactory, Sep 14, 2016.

1. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello! I am 16 and a gay cis male. :slight_smile: I just have been questioning my romantic attraction recently. I am sexually and romantically attracted to men. For women, I have absolutely no desire to do anything sexual with them (even kissing is not in my interests). However, I can find girls very attractive aesthetically. For example, I think that Sayumi Michishige (a jpop singer) looks very cute but I don't want to kiss her or anything.

Here's a picture of her:
    [​IMG]

So, am I homosexual biromantic or just homosexual homoromantic? Thank you! :slight_smile:

2. Fromslahen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wouldn't say that your situation is in any way out of the ordinary. I myself as a gay male find women attractive on occasion, but I can tell that it's different to how I feel about attractive guys. If you can merely appreciate that she's attractive without finding her sexually attractive, I would say your homosexuality is pretty safe :slight_smile:

PS You would only consider yourself Biromantic if you personally knew her and had developed romantic feelings for her, which doesn't have as much to do with physical attractiveness

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, that's just aesthetic attraction. Every one of every gender and sexuality finds both genders good looking to some extent, even me. But It's in the same way you can find wallpaper, cats, or babies to be good looking or cute.

Being biromantic includes kissing her, calling her your girlfriend, wanting to spend your life with her in love. I wouldn't do that with guys, and sounds like you wouldn't with girls either.

#3 Creativemind, Sep 14, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  4. BookWriter1994

First off, I don't know who she is but she has really nice boobs and yea.

Serious note here. How can you feel as though you are biromantic if you don't even know her personally? You can only be biromantic if you know her deeply and would want to date her.

You can be bisexual with a huge preference for men.. Ever thought of that?

5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't even call him bisexual since he doesn't want to have sex with her or kiss her....It would be like if I admitted that I really find babies cute/adorable and love playing with them. Doesn't make me a pedophile since it lacks the sexual part.