1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complicated story of my crush

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Random Ross 1, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Okay. This is complicated. But I am the only one in my family who's not mormon (my family doesn't know that I don't believe in the church) but there is a girl in church and she is HOT. I kind of feel bad for her. It's kind of obvious she's gay or bi, (I've caught her staring at girls a lot and I saw her logged in to an LGBT forum similar to empty closets), but the church is such a piece of shit to non heterosexual members that she's probably not going to be able to come out. I am a bisexual trans guy. But I'm not out about that. But I pass for a guy. So the only way she would ever like me is if she were bi. And I'm going to leave the church eventually anyway. But I just fucking want to kiss her so bad. UGGGGGGH

2. perpetuality

Maybe you could show some support for her in general and become friends, maybe even show her EC? If it's bad there, then you can support each other. Maybe that is the road that can lead to love~~