1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking About My Peferences

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BookWriter1994, Sep 21, 2016.

1. BookWriter1994

Okay, as you all may know, I am hella-bisexual. I've finally figured it out a few weeks ago and came out to most/all of my friends and co-workers but not family members.

Now, I have been thinking that my bisexuality is not 50/50 and I know that is normal for us.

I am thinking that maybe I have a preference for men and I am sexually attracted to women.

Though, when I see a really cute guy, either in movies or in real life, without a shirt on or whatnot, I don't get like nervous I guess? Like, my mouth doesn't drop to the floor or my heart beats fast like other girls do when they see a hot shirtless guy. I don't know, maybe its because I think all guys are the same and I just don't see the big deal anymore?(Maybe that would change once I meet a potential boyfriend?) But with girls is different because when I see a hot chick wearing a swimsuit or a naked girl on TUMBLR or in movies, I get all excited and nervous because every girl I would see is different and not the same like guys!

Though, when I picture myself in the future, I can kind of see myself being with a man. However, I am attracted to girls too so I can also see myself with a girl if one happens to catch my eye.

I live in the south where there is not a whole of queer women around unless you go on dating apps or stalk people on FB. So I guess that's the reason why I prefer men because they are easier to find? I mean, I don't mind guys. It's just that it has been a long while since a guy has really caught my attention..

What do you guys think?

2. BookWriter1994

Freaking hate it when I ask for help and no one freaking helps me.. on here..

3. prettypixie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm pretty similar. I'm married so obviously I like men lol. I've got 3 kids so I really like them. Lol. But throw a really pretty woman in front of me and....
    I look at men like, oh okay...not really impressed (except my husband)

4. Markoso

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    BookWriter , you might be bisexual, but definitely more on the gay side of the sexuality spectrum. Perhaps it Will even turn out with time that you're completely lesbian. Namely, the more you accept your lesbian identity, more you will also start developing romantic feelings for girls/women. I wish you joy and happiness!