1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have no idea what I am anymore.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SelfJessTruct, Sep 26, 2016.

1. SelfJessTruct

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi, My name is Jessie (I am indeed a girl) and I'm new here, and as of the beginning of this year, I have no idea what I am anymore. For the past two years I've been so sure of my sexuality or have been able to pinpoint the spectrum of which I identify in (which was asexuality), but come this school year I've fell head over heels for a girl. Honestly this isn't the first times I've liked a girl but last time i was extremely closed off i wasn't ready (the same things goes for the two guys I've dated), bu this time I've decided to open my heart, and low and behold, look what has happened. You see, I like to have the comfort of knowing what I am but I don't have that anymore, I'm lost in my own abstract thoughts again. I don't want to be in that place. But I need help, I want to try and figure myself out. A part of me just wants to scream that wow I'm gay but there's a contradicting thought of you'll love who you love Jessie and you'll have to accept that. But I am still looking for input cause right now my sense of identity is gone and the age period I'm going through makes everything harder. Thanks for reading and I appreciate your incoming answers!! :help:

2. perpetuality

You could be demi-sexual? I don't really know, as I hesitate to label anybody with anything, because how am I to know who you really are inside? Nobody can tell you yes or no, because you're the only one who can decide for yourself. As you say, you'll love who you love.

3. heythere999

A lot of initially asexual people end up realizing they are gay and this is probably no different. No clue what demisexual is but I am assuming you are just lesbian, maybe with just not much of a sex drive?