1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Messing around w/ guys

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SHACH, Sep 30, 2016.

1. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I promised to leave this forum for like a year but I think I need to come back just for this fresher's period at uni - lots of new faces and lots of alcohol brings lots of challenges.

Mostly I'm just finding I keep ending up in these situations with guys. And although like downstairs sometimes gets a bit tensed up when I dance close with a guy in that sorta way... It makes me sort of freaked out. If I ever get to kissing them it's disgusting and I start to wanna run off... Eventually this guy I was dancing with on Sunday totally wanted to go back and have sex with me because I had somehow managed to lead him on for a good 3 hours... I had to stop it at that point. Now I have to run away whenever i see him.

Recently this guy I was friends with just seems to have started getting close and cosy with the dancing and tonight it was just freaking me out because I feel like I need to stop letting this happen and I definitely don't wanna loose a friend over it. Tonight I hid from him in the toilet cos I so badly did not want anything to escalate. Probably nothing would've happened but that's the point I'm at

But look at me. I'm sorta pursuing these guys. Am I just becoming nervous? I mean my friend had to take a break from the boy she was with tonight because she was nervous but I can tell she's into him. Or should I just stop going for the make option just cos they're available. Nervous or gay? Nervous or gay? I'm just confused because I've never thought I could be till likw this yeargay, bi at most but as time goes on and the interest I had had previously in men has become a reality the whole prospect of being intimate with guys is making my skin crawl.

I just wish I could have some easy realisation that i was actually gay all along and then avoid these situations by being a proud lesbian or something. But that would also be weird cos I obviously have some interest in these guys.
    I'm just a bit stressed and a bit drunk.

2. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Sorry that post didnt make a great deal of sense, I really shouldn't write forum posts whilst drunk.