1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by seeastar, Oct 1, 2016.

1. seeastar

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I was biologically born female, I'm 14. I told myself that I was gay, which I definitely am. The problem is that I don't feel like I want to be male or female. I am not girly whatsoever, haven't worn a dress since 4th grade. I dress like a guy, bowties, button-ups, I wish I had more boy clothes but I'm kind of scared to ask. I hate my body and no one has seen me without clothes and with me trying to make my chest as flat as possible for going on 4 years. My parents don't get why I always wear a leotard and a button up(to make my chest flat). They mention it to therapists and it makes me so mad because they really don't get it. I wish my parents and sister would just stop telling everyone because it's very embarrassing, but I can't tell them the real reason. They've made themselves believe that it's for "comfort". I wish I could just wear a normal t shirt without being so uncomfortable so bad. Anyways, I do only like females so is there a name for this?

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is your question referring to a name for your orientation? You could go with gynephilic (romantically attracted to females) or gynesexual (sexually attracted to females).

3. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like something you should ask in the Gender Identity and Expression for better answers... You could be transgender. By the way, you could use the gynephilic/ginesexual labels for your sexual orientation if it makes you feel more comfortable.