1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Anone, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Anone

Hi All,

So basically I met this girl through a dating app... she was the first girl i'd ever matched with. We got to talking and we met up. Ended up going back to hers.... we slept together..this is the first time i'd obviously slept with a girl one thing lead to another. We had very good chemisty and we both wanted to see each other again... this was agreed the next day. She was adamant she wanted to see me again but conversation over whatsapp grew distant and when it came to the day we were meant to meet again she said she was 'ill' I instigated conversation to keep it going but her replies were few and far...she ended up ignoring me...and that was it.... a month on I still can't thinking about her (is it because she was the first girl?).... do I message her or leave it since she was the one to ignore me?

I said from the start that I wanted to experiment/bi curious. She knew this but still wanted to see me after our night together...as did I.

#confused

#1 Anone, Oct 5, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  2. Lora

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There's nothing harm to contact her again if you can. But, let me tell you something, this girl's action did not justify her words. She said that she wanted to see you again but she did stop following through. What was that telling you? Now, let's give her a benefit of the doubt that she was ill and got very ill that stopped her from meeting you. There was a possibility, right? So, again, there's no harm to know what happened. This is giving a chance to both of you and you're making the first move/effort. I say go for it but do not waste your time if she doesn't reply back. You have to move on. Goodluck!

3. Anone

Thank you for your reply Lora... another question.... does it make me bi if I can't stop thinking about her?

4. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    She either doesn't really like you after that experience or she just wanted a one time thing.

Does it make you bi that you think about a woman, well no unless you also find men sexually attractive.