1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

heteroromantic and homosexual

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by freemind265, Oct 8, 2016.

1. freemind265

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, I placed dit also under "Gay later in live" but maybe this is a better place...

55 and still don't know what i want. It seems that i'm still growing more and more to the gay side.
    I've all ways had sexual attraction to men an women. In my 20th it was around 30% men and 70% women I think a 2 on de Kinsey scale.
    In my 30th and 40th it was like it was growing from 50% / 50% to 70% / 30% say a 4 on the Kinsey scale. Now it al most 90%/10%. say a 5.

Unfortunately I see my self still as heteroromantic the romantic side did not grown with it. I ask my self often is this because i got internalized
    homophobia or is there an other reason. It would be easy if it was paralell on each other. The problem now is that i would like to have real relationship
    with somebody but I really don't anymore if I should go for a women or a man. A good notion should be: " well it's gonna be the one you fall in love with and one day she or he
    crosses your path". But thats the problem because if I want a man. I will have to really find it online or in the gay scene. I wish there was a way to get it line with each other.
    Than I should, I think, make the choice to being gay. What will I do? Is this Familiar to anyone! I should like to solve this once and for all, because it running my head to much..

Greetz
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my experience, the majority of people who label themselves as hetero/biromantic homosexual do not have that orientation. Most of it is because of internalized homophobia, especially in men. Gay sex can be discreet, but having a boyfriend is overt and grounds for discrimination. Many don't want to give up the ideal image of a wife and kids. Many confuse a deep friendship with a woman for romance.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist at all. But I am a bit skeptical with how common It's turning up these days, especially in people who haven't been out for very long.

3. freemind265

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes I agree, But I'm out as a bisexual from my 30th. Not to every one. But close family and friends. But what to do if you don't fall in love with men, Maybe i did not open up yet to mr. right... I don't know. I placed this same txt on bisexual.com and there are more people with te same problems. Anybody here who is experience the same?