1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My attraction to men is weird?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by aintmyfault, Oct 10, 2016.

1. aintmyfault

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't know how to describe this but I get wet down there and aroused when I fantasize about having sex with a man. Most of my fantasies as a teen involved myself and guys, but I also remember fantasizing me being the man and cuddling/having sex with a woman. When was younger, I would get a warm reaction in my stomach and sometimes become sexually aroused by seeing attractive guys. This was when I was 9-15. After that, I started noticing women as well. The thing is, I get this gut feeling when I see an attractive woman and if i see a naked woman body I do feel warm down there. But this rarely happens with men. I get aroused/excited by a mans touch or personality, but very rarely do I get that gut feeling when seeing an attractive man?

I just feel confused right now, its like my sexuality changed when I was 15.

#1 aintmyfault, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  2. Smores

I wouldn't say that your sexuality has necessarily changed but if it has that's ok because that happens. Also, it's pretty normal to like both genders but have a more romantic attraction to one or the other. Same with sexual attraction.

3. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep, romantic and sexual attractions don't have to match up. You can love a certian type and, want to have sex with a totally different type.