1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight man depression of gay thought

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by papojo6876, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. papojo6876

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Before two days when i masturbated when i got home drunk i made something that i cant accept in my mind.I was so horny that tried prostate stimulation and finger in ass when masturbate.I cant rid it out of mi mind.I didnt liked it but the thought that i had my finger in the ass is freaking me out.Im straight and i find this really disturbing.Are there any straight guys have done this and not think so much of it.Is it something that turn you gay.And is that considered ass is no more virgin.Please be serious i need help.

2. Linkmaste

Hi Papojo6876,

Well, I'm not straight nor am I a male but I will do my best to help.

You can't be 'turned' gay by stimulating your anus with your finger. It doesn't work like that. You said you didn't enjoy it right? Well, that's that. You are fine to experiment with yourself-everyone does! It's not unheard of and since you combined alcohol with your situation you lacked some judgement (albet I do not live in your mind so I can't confirm this).

Could you clarify what you find so disturbing when you think back to it?

Also, being gay doesn't mean just partaking in anal sex. Usually there is more romantic feelings, or a physical attraction to men. If the situation was you were stimulating yourself, you were thinking of men, AND you liked it, we would be having a different conversation.

Like I said, I'm a lesbian woman so I probably have the least experience in this matter (but I don't like butt stuff that's my personal preference). I hope to give you some kind of comfort.

3. Nordland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. You can't be turned gay by fingering yourself

2. A prostate is a prostate, a straight guy can get as much pleasure from it as a gay guy can, it's part of your body.

To summarise, fingering yourself doesn't make you gay. You are born gay, not made.

4. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Papojo,

Anal stimulation is not inherently gay. Many people associate anal stimulation as gay because it is a sexual activity that a lot of gay people enjoy, but they also enjoy masturbation too, and you wouldn't consider that to be uniquely gay.

Many heterosexuals enjoy anal play in their sexual activity. It can be enjoyable, though I understand you didn't like it.

You are totally normal, and if you don't ever fantasize about men, or imagine yourself with a man, then I would say you are straight. Have no fear that trying anal stimulation will turn you gay because it won't.

One final note: alcohol lowers inhibitions, and people often do things drunk they wouldn't do sober - because the mental barriers are lowered while drunk. What this tells me is that you are likely curious about anal stimulation and you only allowed yourself to try it when you lowered your inhibitions with alcohol. Your desire to give it a try was there, though, before you drank. Something to think about.

5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're probably not gay.

Being gay means being attracted to men exclusively, not what interests you sexually.

You can be straight and enjoy having things up your ass. Likewise, a guy could be gay and hate having anything up his butt- being a "top". The only difference is the genders they like.

6. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just because you had a finger up your butt to stimulate your prostate, it doesn't make you gay. You don't turn gay, nor do any of us turn straight.

Let me ask you this: would you have stimulated yourself the same way if you weren't drunk?

#6 Jax12, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  7. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So you tried something different!!!
    If you like women and don't like guys you are straight. No amount of sticking things in unusual places will change that.
    I have had sex with women and it didn't make me straight.
    So don't worry you are probably a straight guy with a kinky imagination.
    :grin:

8. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh yeah I know straight guys that like a finger up the ass. I mean a girl's finger is still a finger.

9. papojo6876

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    "desire to give it a try was there''-what do u mean by that.Do you think that i had homosexual desires?The reason i have made it i think was that i was bored from traditional masturbation and super horny at that moment.
    I am sure that id never let me do that if i was sober.Nor i want to do it in the future.But i have always considered something up the ass as gay act so it has to turn u gay more or less

#9 papojo6876, Oct 12, 2016
  10. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    papojo6876,

As the posters above tried to tell you, there is nothing in what you wrote to indicate that you are homosexual or even have the slightest homosexual tendencies. And you can’t “be turned gay.” You were either born that way or not.

There are many straight men (and women) that experiment with and even engage in anal play, so that is definitely not an exclusively gay act.

What I believe Imgay47 was referring to when he wrote that a “desire to give it a try was there” was that somewhere in your mind you must have been curious about experimenting anally and the alcohol lower your obvious inhibitions against something that you so firmly (and incorrectly) associate ONLY with gay sex and being gay. You said yourself that you were bored and super horny at that moment. So, you tried some anal play. If you liked it, do it again. If you didn’t, then don’t. In fact, you might like it even better if you do it when you are sober and can do it more deliberately. But you can ease your mind that it definitely doesn’t “make you gay.”

#10 Quantumreality, Oct 12, 2016
  11. papojo6876

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    There are people in other forums saying thing like ''now you are gay cant back'' or ''youll start to want a real cock'' which really make me feel bad.
    This thought in my mind make me feel less manly than before that.
    Also i hadnt heard from straight male by itself saying that he had tried and dont have bad thoughts

12. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What other forums are you referring to papojo6876?

And, no, most straight males won't ever admit to you that they have experimented with or even really liked anal play. Mainly because of the societal stigma and stereotyping - that you yourself are expressing - associated with heterosexuals engaging in anal play.

Check out:
    The Straight Guys Guide to Anal Play

Do a little Internet research for yourself on the issue and disconnect this issue from homosexuality in your mind. Let it go.

#12 Quantumreality, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  13. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You can't "turn" gay. It's something most scientists say develops at an early age, if not sooner. Are you attracted to men? No? Then you're not gay.

True, I think it's stupid how taboo it is for men to experiment and enjoy anal play. You'd be surprised at the number of gay men, even, who are completely clueless!

Straight men who defy stereotypes and norms go through their own hurdles, but this might not be the right forum if you want to speak to other straight men about their preferences.

14. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There is really nothing gay about it mate. I literally was speaking to my straight male friend yesterday about it. Its just stimulation, and you can get than from a girl. Don't let other people tell you what you want.

15. guitar

Enjoying anal stimulation does NOT make you gay, and anyone who has told you that it does is wrong. The term gay has to do with a sexual preference for one's own sex. Do you prefer to be with men? No? Then you're not gay. A lot of straight men also like anal stimulation because that's where your prostate is: AKA your G-spot. There's nothing wrong with wanting that stimulated, it feels amazing.

Ron white tells a story about using a bidet for the first time and proclaims "50 million gay men can't be wrong!"

Also, scroll down to entry #1 in this article.

#15 guitar, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  16. papojo6876

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    is that considered that my ass isnt virgin anymore?

17. Barbatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi papojo6876,

I second what people have said about being gay is something to do with who you are attracted, not whether you enjoy anal play.

I think virginity can a bit of misleading term - historically it only really applied to women and heterosexual intercourse so I don't think that there is a direct comparison. Personally, I would only consider penetration by another guy as losing anal virginity but I'm not sure if that is a universal notion. However, I don't know if anyone considers fingering to end anal virginity (assuming the virginity is an applicable concept).

18. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What do you mean by anal virginity?

As Barbatus basically said, anal virginity is an artificial and basically meaningless term.

If you want to consider that any foreign object (finger, medical instrument, etc) that is inserted in one’s anus results in the ‘loss’ of anal virginity, then every man (heterosexual or otherwise) who has had a colonoscopy or a prostate exam could be considered to have ‘lost’ his anal virginity.

And why does it matter in the least?

19. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "F" what other people think. The only thing that matters is what you think of yourself. The people you like make you gay, straight or bi. What you do to your body, or get done to your body, is between you and your lover.
    As regards being 'less manly' some of the toughest guys I know are gay. I'm a black belt in a full contact marshal art. The two guys that setup the first special forces units during the second world war were gay!
    The reason you haven't got a response from 'straight' guys is that you are on a gay support web site, and straight are too embarrassed to say the like it.
    And as I said "F" what other people think.

20. papojo6876

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    The problem is that i think the exact same way.If anyone have asked my before few days this question id say hes gay.thats way now i regret everything.I have suicidal thoughts and maybe id seek psychologist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.