1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panromantic?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mango8211, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Mango8211

Okay, so I've known that I'm asexual, ace, for a while now. However, recently I've started questioning my romantic orientation. I've talked about this a bit with some of my other queer friends, and they agree that it might be harder for me to figure that out because I don't have a sexual component. I can't look at someone and determine if I'm attracted to them platonically or romantically as easily because I never think any sexual about them. Which brings me to my predicament. I'm 99% certain that I'm not only straight (meaning that I'm either straight, pan, or bi) and not just gay/lesbian. However, I can't get further than that. I know that there isn't really advice that can be given, there's no step-by-step how-to guide. But if anyone has been here or knows someone who has, I'd just like to know that I'm not the only worried about this. I would also appreciate any and all possible advice, if any can be given. Thanks, all! Have some cake!

2. Mango8211

Just a note: I've never seen a difference between genders, be they male/female or something less clear-cut.

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So you would have a relationship with any gender, men, women, non-binaries? If so, you can identify as pan.

4. Mango8211

It's just hard for me to figure this out because I have very little reference for romantic feelings and none for sexual ones. So all I have to go on is a lack of aversion based on gender.