1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by FlourChild, Oct 17, 2016.

1. FlourChild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    These are probably frequently asked but I couldn't find an already answered question to relate to on here.

So I'm questioning my sexual orientation. I'm 14 years old, female, and I have never been in a relationship before. (I'm mature for my age physically and mentally) When I was about 10 or 11 I had a friend that was curious as well so we would try stuff with each other (Nothing too crazy more like kissing and touching) But I figured it was just hormones so I didn't think much of the feelings I was getting. When I was 12 I met my best friend and ever since then I have always felt some sort of feeling among us. (Side note: I am very touchy huggy skinship person with my friends. Mostly the girls though because the guys don't know how to react lol!) Later I met another girl who made me feel a whole new way and she always laid on my lap and cuddled me and it really messed with me, to say the least.

When I think about kissing girls it just feels right. With guys, it's sort of dull. No spark. I have always liked guys and wanted to be with a guy since I was little. And I never really lost the feeling until just lately when it started fading. I have never kissed a guy. Only girls. I think a big part of it is because I am scared of the unknown. I don't know what it would be like to do this stuff with guys. And a part of me wants to like guys as well. SO I am thinking I am Bisexual. But I honestly don't know :bang:

2. LukeWellMaxwell

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello!
    Well if this puts your mind to rest, your not alone!!
    You sound just like me a year ago (exept slightly different since i'm of the oppisite gender to yourself) I really understand how you are feeling since with me there was no spark with women and no connection, but like you, i was very confused and felt alone.
    Well be asured, by mo means are you alone and don't think that you should have to like guys.And also make sure that you don't stress yourself trying to comeup with a label for yourelf, your only 14 and really halfway pubery .
    Now from my expirience , and thie by no means mean you are gay but think you could or might be gay , but i can't say for sure since you havent really ad a releationship with any gender, but don't let that confine you yo this label, you may even turn out to be straight you never know, but whatevever happens, don't feel like you have to label yourself, take your time, your young and most of all, do what you think is right!

i hope i helped in some sort of way , shape or form!

Have a good day, and if you ever need to talk.. just post on my wall :slight_smile:

-Luke