1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Asking, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Asking

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey peeps, sorry to bother but if you can, can you please tell me the likelihood of me being lesbian? I wouldn't mind either way, I'd just kinda like to know. I'd actually be glad if so since I've done a lot of research, but I guess every case is different. I know there's no way to know with absolute certainty, but the tests I've taken all talk about sex and I'm a virgin so wouldn't know.
    I'm not much of an athlete, more of a bookworm unless you count quiddich, but when I was very little I hung around more with boys (and was pretty obsessed with one pretty girl) until that became unacceptable in my school, which I eventually switched out of. In my new school I made a few close female friends. My mom always got me a lot of pink but I was always embarrassed to be seen in public in that stuff. Still am a bit. I always prefer unisexual clothes.
    I'm not sure if I'm crushing or not, but I'm pretty attracted to some girls who I don't think I'd like otherwise if it wasn't sexually. For a time I was easily mistaken for a boy 4-5 times, and when asked was thrilled. I want to present myself to yet he public more as a boy. Whenever I watch movies or tv shows I notice the female actors more. I myself would be fine with whatever you think, but I'm gonna ask not to email me in case family sees it. My bro knows I'm not sure and my dad would be fine but concerned as our religion isn't too crazy about it, and we're a fairly religious family
    Ha I have more reasons why I'd think I'm lesbian, but it's getting pretty long and I have a tendency to run on, so I'm just gonna stop now..
    Thanks in advance!

#1 Asking, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's not too much to go on here. All a lesbian is is someone that is exclusively attracted to girls, but everything else can vary from person to person. The only question is do you have sexual attraction to girls?

3. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The feelings you've got for girls sound pretty "lesbian" to me. Have you ever felt like this around guys? By the way, many lesbians do enjoy a more masculine way to express themselves, but it doesn't make you more or less lesbian than anybody else. By the way, do you plan on presenting as a boy, like, changing pronouns and this kind of stuff? Do you think about transitioning as a boy? If you do, there are chances that you could be transgender, if you're talking only about the clothes then you're probably a more masculine lesbian.

4. JustABisexual

Near to the Queen, but not near the Queen
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Before I say anything about the whole topic, you sound so cool! ^-^

Anyways, from the sounds of it you are definitely feeling some attraction to the female gender, but it depends on if you feel the same way about guys? Have you ever had a crush on a girl? Have you every had a crush on a guy?

In addition, have you always felt like a boy/ wanting to be more like a boy? You may just be a masculine girl but have you ever thought of changing your pronouns and expression to be a boy? It is all up to how you feel but I hoped those questions helped some thoughts stir around in your mind ^w^

5. Asking

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yep I believe so.

6. Asking

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey peeps, sorry my computer is acting kinda weird, not going to the right people and sending stuff early, sorry. I'm not the best with this stuff to begin with, so basically I'm pretty screwed. I'll just specify and answer all in one just in case. So, anyways... Talking to creative minds, yep, I think so. Just not certain is all. Sorry if there's not much to run on, but I run on a lot.:wink:

So, talking to night dream, I wouldn't really change pronouns, but I'd wear more masculine clothes. If I have anything masculine it's worn a lot and quickly. I don't feel that way about guys really. I'm still not sure how exactly I'd come out, but this closet might be a bit of an escape the room. I conquered one, I'll conquer this one! Thanks!

To JustABisexual, thanks, likewise! I think I am crushing on a girl but am not certain, and I have not actually crushed on a guy. When I felt having a crush was a must back in 3rd grade (ah, the good 'ol days) I thought I was crushing on a boy, but it was all fabricated. Come to think about it, he was definitely gay. Huh. Just realized that now. Anyways we realized it was very unnatural and stopped.

I always have, and might prefer male pronouns but don't think I'd actually do it. Baby steps. The questions definitely helped! Thanks a lot.

Anyways, bye all. Thanks for responding and sorry for being a git. Remember reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!